Intentions, Hopes & Remembrances from Robert Henry

Home Forums Intentions, Hopes & Remembrances Intentions, Hopes & Remembrances from Robert Henry

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      admin
      Keymaster

My Mother. Kima Yamashita was from Nagasaki. She took Me to Peace park when I was a child. I remember many drinking fountains. I askd Her what they ment. She said people we STRUCK Down and laying in the streets Dying. Begging for water. So the Fountains were so NOBODY would would be Thirsty. I saw things. That still Haunt me 45 years later. Humans did this to other Humans. Being a HAFU I have relatives who served on Both sides. So to Me. The whole War was a Tragedy. My Mother was indoctrinated to belive. The whole Nation(Nippon) Believed in the Emperor. That was wrong. I am an AMERICAN= U.S Citizen. I Love My Country. I DO NOT TRUST the Government. 75years is a long time. But in History a blink. Never forget or we will repeat. In 1979. President Jimmy Carter. Announced that I Had to Register for the Draft. 40+ Years I have lived with Federal Felony charges over my head. I cannot get a Passport. I have given up many of My rights. But I will NEVER Willingly participate in War. If My County (U.S) is under threat I will stand and Defend.

Robert.E.Henry.

P.S.My Mother got Cancer when she was 50. My Father died in 11th U.S.A.F Hospital U.Tapao 7-30-1969

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Intentions, Hopes & Remembrances’ is closed to new topics and replies.