For my dear friend, Greg Allen

Home Forums Intentions, Hopes & Remembrances For my dear friend, Greg Allen

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Toby

Greg Allen – November 20, 1952 to December 25, 2019 – I will miss you dear friend. You have always been a great support to my son and I, through every kind of weather and over many many years. You encouraged me in my academia and professional life. You awed and inspired me with your exquisite guitar playing and soulful voice. You, The Guitar Man. You had the most vast knowledge of modern music history of anyone I have ever met. You helped me with your legal expertise when someone hit my car. You were devoted to human rights and contributed greatly with the local American Civil Liberties Union and whatever just cause you could. You did your best to help those in need and were always kind and respectful and good at telling it like it is. You persevered through great difficulty these past couple years valiantly. I wish you didn’t have to leave so soon. Encore.

Greg Allen

• This topic was modified 3 years, 10 months ago by Toby.
      • This topic was modified 3 years, 10 months ago by admin.
      griggs2000

Peace, dear friend Greg. I greatly enjoyed the dinners together with you, Toby, Pat, and me. We will continue to enjoy your presence with us, even if it is no longer physical.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘Intentions, Hopes & Remembrances’ is closed to new topics and replies.